Keresés ebben a blogban

2013. október 8., kedd

The Big Draw 2013 !




 It's coming, it's coming... 


This year I'm responsible for the Big Draw project/campaign in the Stamp Museum and the main topic is for the Big Draw: "Draw Tomorrow!" and we will have two days to celebrate together and draw something.. BIG. :)
The first event will be on the 9th of October, which is accidentally the World Post Day, so I decided on doing something special for this occasion.

I prepared big cardboards with a hole in the middle-ish in the size of a face, and I painted their frames as stamps' side-perforations. The task will be to design the World's future postman. Of course we will do this in an extraordinary way, because not only we have to figure out a funny uniform, or gadgets, vehicles, etc. for the them to use or wear, but we'll have to sketch them onto the big cardboard, leaving out his or her face.
If it is not enough, we will use different colorful stamps to decorate our monstrous masterpiece and after finishing, we can place our face into the hole and be the future postman!

If you want to come and draw with us something big, come to the Stamp Museum on the 9th of October from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. or on Saturday, the 12th of October from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.!

I made one already for inspiration.. And of course most of my colleges felt like trying it out, but yet, here are some backstage pictures of it.
Enjoy!
:)


And yes. I know that the next picture will be creepy.. But I had to try it anyway. :-)


.oOo. UPDATE .oOo.

Looks like my two beloved colleges had some fun too!:-)






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése