Keresés ebben a blogban

2013. október 12., szombat

Designing a poster that became two

Last week I was asked by the Stamp Museum to design a big poster for the Autumn Festival of the Museums for the Stamp Museum of Budapest. I got inspired of the topic and made one that everybody liked. Until we got to know there's a bianco poster scheme that I should've used.. Sadly. Because I had to start it over again.
But the second one turned out to be good enough as well, so now it's visible on the streets!
I should start finding it on the citylights of Budapest. :)


This was my first design:




 This is the bianco poster I had to use:




 And this is how it turned out:



Enjoy, love share! :)



.oOo. UPDATE! .oOo.


In the meantime I was also asked to design a very simple plastic billboard or molino that can be rolled up and brought anywhere for the Postal Museum of Budapest. 
I liked the fact how cooperative they were and we decided on playing with their logo and create the background from its structure. 
So this is how it turned out. 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése