Keresés ebben a blogban

2013. szeptember 27., péntek

My edible logo for gourmet designers!





Today, the Dutch kindergarten, the Tulipán Gyermekkert had its official opening ceremony, where I was invited as their graphic designer. The Ambassador of The Netherlands in Hungary, Ambassador Gajus Scheltema payed a visit as well to celebrate with us this very happy event.
So after the ceremony and the champaign Melinda, who is the "mother" of the whole kidergarden, suddelny came with a huge surprise! She carried a nice basket with full of nice gingerbread cookies, with my logo on them!
I have to admit, first I thought it's just a paper sticker attached to the cookies, but it turned out it was my logo you can actually eat! How incredible is that?!
I was so surprised and touched by this surprise that at first I couldn't say a word, but then seeing everyone literally eating my logo it was really a nice moment that was worth working for.
When Ambassador Gajus Scheltema had to leave, he got a cookie for the road as well.  :-)

So Melinda, if you read this, I must tell you, you are really fantastic! And the opening ceremony was the highlight of my day such as everyone's you invited!



Dank je heel erg!!



I made some pictures of these cookies, they are so much fun!





.oOo. Update!! .oOo.

The Hongarije Vandaag magazine, or to be more precise Tom de Smet wrote an article about the opening ceremony of the kindergarten. I was also mentioned there as the graphic designer of the event. 
The article is in Dutch, I guess this is my very first article in Dutch where I was mentioned as an artist. :-) 

Thank you Tom!

2 megjegyzés: