Keresés ebben a blogban

2012. október 19., péntek

Being nostalgic - Trash Project from 2007

I have never painted a cow. And I think I never will. I found something much more fun instead. When people do something nice and good for the nature, and visualize a message, that is important.
Anyway, there was this project long ago about repainting trashes and giving function to them, or just simply make it fun to protect our environment.
First we had to hand in picture designs and the jury decided whether you got through or not. If you did, you got two real trashes and you had to paint the same design on both.















2 megjegyzés:

  1. Absolutelly gorgeous! Where can we see them?

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you! I'm still uploading some designs. They are usually on "Autó mentes Nap" (Anti Car Day" or at "Művészetek Völgye" ("Art's Valley", Some kind of arts and crafs festival.) But you can visit me too, and I show you the painted designs! :)

    VálaszTörlés