Keresés ebben a blogban

2013. november 29., péntek

Designing a board game for the Stamp Museum

My collegue wrote a nice game about stamp collecting for kids with some knowledge of history, art history, litterature, etc. to spread out via stamps. And I was asked to create a design for it.

Of course I won't publish the full game, but there will be some cute snapshots of it, and when it is all printed out, you can purchase it in our museum shop.

I made a special interactive feature of the board: if you have a magnifier glass, you can look for funny things in the small details.For example you can find my colleges and me in front of the mini-Stamp Museum waving to you. :-)

Anyway, keep up for more posts!

And enjoy!









.oOo. UPDATE!!!.oOo.


So here are the playmoney for the game. 





.oOo. Update! .oOo.

This is the very-first small box-model of the board game! 
Looks cute!




.oOo. UPDATE! .oOo.

Here's a little sneak-peek of the finished box and board. The picture is taken with my mobile phone, but there'll be better pictures of the product soon!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése