Keresés ebben a blogban

2012. szeptember 4., kedd

The story of Susanna...

So it happened that I got to know someone who changed my view. Not even a little bit. She gave me so many things, she doesn't even know about. Most of all she gave me hope and confidence, and I really needed them in these times. Long story short, after a few exhibitions where we met, I had a trip to Stuttgart where she lives and we met each other. I was asked to paint a portrait about her, and to be honest I really did have the feeling to do so.

Here's a picture to set the mood. :)



So I painted and painted until I finished it. (40x40cm acrylic on canvas)







After she finally got it she even mentioned the picture in one of her blogs:
http://planet-susannia.blogspot.hu/2012/09/portrait-of-planet-susannia-by-monika.html







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése