Keresés ebben a blogban

2012. szeptember 20., csütörtök

The Red Paintings

I guess I need some luck in these days.
It happened that I wrote a letter to the band if I can participate on their tour in Budapest, and paint on a "human canvas", during the concert. It is not yet decided, but they were really nice, and they accepted three of my paintings to publish them on their facebook page! It is so cool: I got a few likes on my works from strangers, and very kind comments, etc.
So fingers crossed everyone,hope I can get through, and then I can paint some really cool stuff!

If you don't know the band, there are some videos you can watch: Video 1.    Video 2.

These are the chosen paintings of mine:



.oOo. UPDATE .oOo.
I just got a letter from them, that says and I'm quoting:

"Hi Monika,
We would love for you to be one of our painters at the Budapest Show. Could you just email me back to confirm that you will still be able to paint at this show."

:-) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése