Keresés ebben a blogban

2013. július 21., vasárnap

Small film of the history of stamps... in Moni's style! :-) Caution!!! It is in Hungarian!

A few month ago I editted a small animation about stamps. Actually I'm very-very far away yet to make professional, or at all: good animations, so this is really just a small something I tried..
I could actually write this post in Hungarian as well, because unfortunately this video will be in Hungarian, so for those who don't understand this language,
I don't really recomend watching it. Cause this won't make any sense for them.

But you know, you can always try. :-)

(Click on the link below.)





Video:
 http://youtu.be/Kv4Ef1MmipM


.oOo. UPDATE .oOo.

Thank you so much for Susannicon who published this film on her blog too! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése