Keresés ebben a blogban

2012. december 10., hétfő

The Red Paintings Vienna show sneak peek

So I was in Vienna, in B72 to paint for The Red Paintings again. And I was really glad we made it happen because I really find them amazing! And I like the fact that they truly believe in my art and style. I learnt an expression from one of them on that very evening, that I have never heard before: "I feel it in my waters".
I have to admit, I didn't have the faintest idea what he was talking about that time. :-)
This was about me becoming a succesful artist ever. I came home and a few days after, I remembered it and looked it up in the dictionary. I was really thankful that I did so and I hope I'm really on the right tracks.
This is the picture I made in less than 45 minutes on the show while I was listening their music (without earplugs!!:)



Some werks:




And please, listen to this beautiful song too:


Lyrics:

There is nothing in me that you can't take away
I'm as dead as the water in a dried up lake

Too many kids in here have hat tops and hammers as well
The cellar door's blown to bits, i keep my cool knowing it well, knowing it well

Inside the sea we go, a million things i wish i'd said have been and gone, they're lost
We paint our world apart, we're closing up, we think we've got it all worked out, but we don't

Too many kids in here have hat tops and hammers as well
The cellar door's blown to bits i keep my cool knowing it well, knowing it well
Knowing it well

Our little group after the show

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése