Keresés ebben a blogban

2012. december 2., vasárnap

The Red Paintings - Here we go!

So whitin a few hours, I'm going on stage with The Red Paintings to create a live painting on a model.
I'm very excited.. So much that I painted a picture while I was listening their music today. This one is inspired by the song called Rain.



Lyrics:

Why does sun shine cross the ocean.....
These tragedies
Some can always think without the next time .....

They're so naive
Your uniform doesn't impress me
Mass manipulation
When how why will we win
Must survive
Old clocks ..... just an illusion of time

She just feels so sad
She can't even get up from the floor
Forgotten children
Coming to steal their innocence

Cos they're so naive
Your uniform doesn't impress me
Mass manipulation
When how why will we win
Must survive
Old clocks ..... just an illusion of time

Once again it's happened to me now
Once again it's happened to me now

What if we never see each other again
The holy ghost, the holy ghost (Repeat Section)

What if this is all just the end of the world?
When do we run?
When the barbecue is done
When will all this (fooling?) end?
The holy ghost, the holy ghost

I've got a ....we're all done (the holy ghost x2)

What if we never see each other again ? (the holy ghost x2)
(Repeat Section)


.oOo. Update .oOo.


It was such a great show! It turned out that I had to paint on a canvas instead of a modell's body. 
But it was good for me, I like painting on canvases anyway. The most awesome thing was when during the show, the singer stopped the band suddenly and came to the canvas just to tell me that it is so cool what I'm doing. He told it to the audience as well. This made me so happy! :) Well in my opinion the painting turned out okay, for this short time what I had I tried to do my best. I painted a japaneese-like composition, and when they played the last song, the whole stage had got UV light, so I started using my neon paints and turned off the light on my canvas. It looked great! But gonna upload pictures very soon..



.oOo. Update #2. oOo.

So the singer of the The Red Paintings posted on their wall some kind words about the show last night: 

"Interesting show last night supporting some mars Volta action. Seems we made some new American friends and some Hungarian ones as well. Art works again amazing possibly the best on this mega long tour so far. Tonight we play the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic." 


.oOo. Update #3 .oOo.

As I promised, here are some pictures:

Behind the scenes with Mu Ki (The other painter) 




Work in progress





 This is with the leader of the band, he is Trash Mcsweeny from The Red Paintings.


And here's my finished painting:




And finally here's a video of the mood :-)




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése